1. Keep the freezer in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from heat and avoid direct sunlight.
2. There is a certain gap between the freezer and the surrounding wall to facilitate heat dissipation.
3, the freezer should be placed flat, otherwise it will produce vibration and noise.
4. When the freezer is placed on the carpet, please put the wooden board under the freezer, otherwise the heat dissipation at the bottom of the freezer may cause the carpet to change color.
5, the freezer has been cleaned at the factory, but it is recommended to use a small amount of neutral detergent to scrub the cabinet, then scrub with water, and dry (electrical parts can only be wiped with a dry cloth).
6. When using for the first time, it is recommended to wait for the temperature inside the box to drop and then put the items to be stored in the box.
7, hot food should be cooled to room temperature, then refrigerated storage, so as not to increase power consumption.
8. Food must be packed in a fresh-keeping bag and stored in a freezer. A gap should be left between the stored food or container to avoid affecting the cold air circulation.
9. Fish and meat foods should be classified and divided before being frozen, and packaged separately with fresh-keeping bags to prevent dry shrinkage and odor.
10. After purchasing frozen food, it should be placed in the freezer as soon as possible after the food is still frozen for freezing and preservation.
11. Fresh food should not be placed with frozen food.
12. Fruits and vegetables should not be stored frozen to avoid freezing.
13. The glass container filled with liquid and other sealed containers filled with liquid cannot be stored frozen, otherwise there will be a possibility of freezing and bursting.
14. When the stain is serious, wipe it with a neutral detergent for washing utensils, then wipe the water stain with a soft cloth.
15. Once the freezer is activated, it is best to use it continuously.
16. When the freezer is deactivated for a long time, the power should be cut off first, then the inner and outer surfaces of the box and the accessories should be wiped clean. Appropriate clearance should be left when closing the door.
17. It is a normal phenomenon that the refrigerant will emit a slight sound of water when flowing inside the pipe.
18, rainy and humid season, the temperature is higher, the surface of the refrigerating / freezer may be dew, wipe it with a dry cloth.
19. When the freezer is working, the surface of the cabinet has a surrounding metal surface that will generate heat. The compressor generates heat and even feels hot. It is a normal phenomenon.
20. When the compressor starts and stops, the switch components will emit a slight impact sound, which is normal.